Clinician of the year
Nominees for this award will have shown an exceptional level of commitment to patient care. They should be inspirational leaders who regularly go the extra mile for their patients and colleagues. We want to hear about people who have made a real difference to their patients, their teams, their colleagues and dental practice.
Dentist of the Year
This category is open to any dentist working in primary or secondary care, the Public Dental Service, or for a Health Board in any substantive role. This includes principal, associate, consultant, dental teacher or salaried practitioner.
Hygienist/Dental Therapist of the Year
This category is open to any hygienist or dental therapist working in any area of dental practice.
Self-nominations are not accepted for these awards.
And the winner is…
Fraser McDonald, Principal, Shawlands Cross Dental Practice, Glasgow
- Lisa Currie, Partner, The Orthodontic Clinic, Aberdeen
- Michael Tang, Practice Owner, Kalyani Dental Lounge, Glasgow
- Mike Gow, Dentist, The Berkeley Clinic, Glasgow
- Fraser McDonald, Principal, Shawlands Cross Dental Practice, Glasgow
- Lina Petrauskyte, Principal, Dental Bees, Castle Douglas
- Duncan Black, Dentist, Halo Dental Clinic, Clyde Munro, Glasgow
- Vikram Kavi, Principle, Thistle Dental, Aberdeen
- Annibale Coia, Dentist, Coia & Associates, Glasgow
- Richard Alexander, Clinician, Greenlaw Dental Care, Paisley
- Philip Byrne, Dentist, Erskine Dental, Renfrewshire.