We are looking for teams who have worked together to make an exceptional contribution to delivering excellent patient care and/or to dentistry.
The team could be working in primary or secondary care or public dental services, the NHS or private practice. They may be working across organisations. They may be clinicians, practitioners, researchers, academics, manufacturers, professional organisations, or any combination of these, but they will be able to demonstrate exemplary teamwork, inspirational commitment and outcomes that have made a real difference to patients, dentistry and oral health in Scotland, the UK or internationally.
And the winner is…
S4S Dental Lab, Sheffield
- One Eighty Dental Team, One Eighty Dental, Glasgow
- Jon & Yvonne, Managing Directors, CTS Dental Supplies
- Lynne Ferguson & Kate Houston, receptionists, Kelburne Dental Surgery, Paisley
- Torwood Dental Practice, Clyde Munro, Bath Street, Glasgow
- Bearsden and Boclair Dental Care, Bearsden, Glasgow
- The Orthodontic Clinic, Golden Square, Aberdeen
- Vita Dental Spa, Monifieth, Dundee
- Dr Michael Davidson Dentsply Sirona, and Dr Brian Nattress Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- S4S Dental Lab, Sheffield