Infection Prevention and Control Update
Speaker: Lee McArthur
Date: April 26, 2019
Room: Speaker room 2
Aims and objectives
- To direct the dental team toward the latest guidance on infection control and decontamination
- Enable the dental team to apply this in a practice setting
- Update the dental team in current guidance.
- Identify reasons why infection control is important in the dental practice
- Discuss the difficulties in the application of standard infection control precautions and identify methods to address these
- Explain the recent changes in decontamination and infection control.
Development outcomes: C & D
Our new booking system includes lecture sessions to allow you to create a personalised Scottish Dental Show timetable, however lecture session entry (speaker rooms 1-4) is on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed.Register today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »