The maintenance of dental implants
Speaker: Phil Friel
Date: April 26, 2019
Room: Atrium 3
- To outline current strategies for base line measurements in the peri implant tissues.
- To introduce the current concepts in dental implant maintenance.
- To outline the potential risks of peri implant disease together with the diagnosis of these.
- Treatment concepts for peri implant infection.
By the end of the session, delegates should have an understanding of:
- Bone and soft tissue parameters around implants in health and disease.
- Maintenance strategies for dental implants and the surrounding tissues.
- Current treatment protocols for the management of peri implant diseases.
Development outcomes: A, C & DRegister today
« Speaker list Lecture times » Workshop times »